Thursday, June 30, 2011

Before Mobile Phones

As much as I love technology I miss the beautiful old devices that the people used to use. One of these things are old telephones. If I could I would love to have a few around my house, but unfortunately at present my collection only consists of one little gem, but boy is she beautiful!  My gorgeous gold phone (1 picture below) was one of my first big purchases on eBay when I was still a teenager. Some people might think it is a weird purchase for a teenager, but I can remember watching Sex & the City and I always admired Samantha’s old phone that she used to have in the show so I started to look into buying one. Finally I took the plunge, saved up enough of my wages and bought one. It is one of the things that I am so glad that I have bought. It doesn’t necessarily get the use that it deserves but I absolutely love looking at it every day. I am not too sure where I will put my telephone in our new house, but hopefully she might start to get the use she deserves. Enjoy xo

My Telephone

My Duchess





No comments:

Post a Comment