Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My New Crush

Peacock Chairs.... I am 100% in love with these gorgeous chairs! I am not sure what it is that I love so much about them... Maybe it's their retro glamour, their great shape or even their quirkiness, all I know is... I want one! I would either make it my office chair or place it proudly outside on the verandah of our new house.

I actually have a very funny store to tell about a great find of mine. We had our annual kerbside collection around our area and every year I always go for a drive as you never know what you might find. One of the things I managed to pick up was a peacock chair! It looks very tired and dirty, but with a good scrub and a fresh coat of white paint, it will look as good as new! The chair I picked up looks like picture number 6. I am very fond of the bigger and more traditional sizes (as shown in the last 2 pictures) so if anyone knows someone who is willing to part with their chair, I am keen buyer. Please check out these great pictures of some of my favourites xo






Like the chair I have


No comments:

Post a Comment