Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Loving IKAT Print

What a crazy past month it has been. Unfortunately the Cherish Maree Vintage shop has been well and truly delayed as we are still without internet at home. Hopefully this week Telstra will connect the correct phone line and I might be able to get stuck into this great little project of mine.

I have been so inspired lately by the beautiful IKAT print. Some of you might not know what I am referring to but the pictures speak a thousand words. I want to find some beautiful bright cushions and have them on our porch at the front of our house with our big outdoor lounge. I recently scored an amazing oil painting at an amazing price which is really bright and I think the cushions and the painting will look great. Check out these beautiful pictures.


My beautiful oil painting I bought for $25!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment