Monday, December 5, 2011

Recent Purchases

I thought I would start to post all the different things that I buy and also a few outfit posts. Over the last week I have ventured out to the shops and made a few small purchases... all the items were all on sale! I scored the scarf and nail polishes from Sportsgirl. I love the floral and check print of the scarf and lucky for me it was the last one left. I can just imagine wearing this with a cute pair of jeans, a basic pink tee and the scarf as a bandana. The nail polishes are both great colours, the lime green is a great summer colour mixed with the perfect tan and the teal is a great all year colour. The one piece is from Trade Secrets and is so 1950's I absolutely love it! I never used to be a trade secrets girl, but it can be surprising what you can find, although it's one of those shops where you have to be there at the right time. Those swimmers were the last ones in my size. The handbag is from Forever new which is also very vintage inspired. I cannot wait to wear it with a pair of tan wedges, my aqua peterpan colour blouse and jeans or cut off shorts. 

All Sportsgirl


All Sportsgirl

Trade Secret

Trade Secret

Forever New



No comments:

Post a Comment