Friday, January 13, 2012

Helllooooo Esty!

I am so excited to tell you all that last night I listed a handful of products onto our etsy shop! I am very excited about this all finally coming together!! The plan has changed so many times, but now we are finally online through etsy.

As a first time etsy seller, the experience has been surprisingly easy. I thought there was going to be a lot of hoops to jump through in order to list something through your shop, but I was presently surprised. The only difficulties I did face was linking my shop with my facebook page, however I seemed to have figured it out... I think?!

One of the best things about etsy is the shop statistics which you can view to gain insights into the number of visitors to different products, your shop in general and different traffic sources. I am sure this info will become very useful once the store develops a little more and hopefully can gain repeat customers.

Below are the things that are currently for sale in my etsy shop. I will be listing more items throughout the rest of the week. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I can really sense that 2012 is going to be a fantastic year!!

Beautiful White & Gold Vintage Small Doctor's Bag

Stunning Vintage Navy Quilted Handbag


Stunning Vintage Gold Chain Belt

Cute Green Vintage Raffia Style Bag


Vintage Grey Oversized Clutch Bag with Snakeskin Detail



 
 
Vintage Silver Leather Belt with Gold Clasp

Vintage White Weaved Clutch / Handbag


No comments:

Post a Comment