Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fashion Week

Oh my how quickly time can go!! I am soo terribly sorry that I have been M.I.A! There has been so much happening in my world it has been all systems go as of late! I recently held a stall at a local farmers market and it was such a great success. I was so thrilled to hear all the wonderful comments from all my wonderful customers. Hearing such wonderful things somehow makes it all seem worthwhile. I will now do it on a regular basis. I have also recently scored a new job which I am extremely excited about and am really looking forward to learning and applying my knowledge to. 


Having said all that, enough about me and more on what is inspiring me at the moment! Lets talk about Fashion Week.... Oh My God!!! Where do I start!!!! How about with Preen ss12. All I can say is bring on the pastels and my favourite... the pretty peplums, collars, longer sleeves and stunning graphic prints. Which outfit is your favourite?

















http://www.preen.eu/http://www.preen.eu/

No comments:

Post a Comment